College Protection Plan


18 year olds are adults in the eyes of the law.

Do you have the legal documents you need to continue to advise, protect, and prepare your child for life after high school? Teach your child the value of advanced planning.

college protection plans
Advance Directive for Healthcare

Once your child turns 18, your child is an adult. You are not guaranteed access to information or the authority to make medical decisions for your child.

By naming you as Health Care Agent in an Advance Directive for Healthcare, your child gives your permission to make medical decisions in an emergency.

HIPAA Release

The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) ensures the privacy of our medical records, but can prevent you from accessing your child’s information during an emergency.

A signed HIPAA Release guarantees that you will be able to discuss your child’s medical information with your child’s doctor during a medical emergency.

Financial Power of Attorney

A Financial Power of Attorney authorizes you to sign documents on your child’s behalf, such as an apartment lease.

A Financial Power of Attorney also allows you to pay bills, manage bank accounts, and apply for government benefits if your child is unable to do so.

College Protection Plans: $250

Get in touch for your College Protection Plan

Give yourself peace of mind that you are prepared for the unthinkable.

College First Aid Kit

Make sure your child is ready for anything with this kit designed to address the most common health care needs of college students.